Released on November 16, 2016.
- Fixes for tiles: ‘advanced_plot’, ‘simple_percentage’ and ‘text-tile’.
- Fix for tile keys cache.
- Added support for RequireJS.
- Make use of simplify.js to make charts (in e.g. ‘line_chart’ tile) more readable.
- Fix for ‘Target dimension not set’ error when layout ‘row_1_of_1’ is used.
- Minor fixes, improvements, cleanups etc.
Released on August 28, 2014.
- Tipboard got open-sourced!
Released on July 23, 2014.
- Added extensive documentation.
- Numerous fixes in ‘jira-ds’ script (e.g added timeouts).
- Fixed definitions of colors available for tiles.
- Fixed checking for expired data (+ made it timezone aware).
- Added integration with Travis.
- Changed default size of the log files.
Released on February 17, 2014.
- Fading highlighter (for just_value, big_value and simple_percentage tiles).
- Fancy centering options for fancy_listing tile.
- Notifications on data expiration.
- New tile: norm_chart.
- Possibility to define more than one dashboard per application instance.
- Tiles no longer vanish when flipping is enabled.
- Characters like ‘.’ or ‘-‘ (and some others) in tiles’ ids are no longer causing problems.
- Renderer names (like OHLCRenderer, MarkerRenderer, ShadowRenderer and ShapeRenderer) can now safely be passed to tiles’ configs.
- Error messages displayed on tiles got more emphasis.
- Renderer names (in tiles’ configs) are now case insensitive.
- Added frontend tests and selector for tests.
Released on December 19, 2013.
This release brings new features and some minor bugfixes.
- New tiles: big_value, just_value, advanced_plot.
- Rewritten ‘jira-ds’ script with some new options (e.g. ‘maxResults’ for JQL).
- Completely new graphic theme - with new colors, fonts etc.
- Fixed existing tests and some new added.
- Improved config handling for bar_chart, pie_chart and line_chart.
- Added possibility to specify specialized renderers for almost all plots (except cumulative_flow).
Released on November 20, 2013.
This release contains multiple improvements and bugfixes:
- Tiles are no longer packages (i.e. folders).
- Reorganized files/folders structure.
- Massively reduced app’s settings.
- Simplified layout config (no more classes, only one keyword needed to get tile flips working).
- New tiles: bar_chart, fancy_listing.
- Improved scaling of tiles + some cosmetic changes.
- Unique API key is generated automatically for every project.
- Fabric script for administrative installs
Released on November 06, 2013.
This is the first release of Tipboard.
- initial release